Who we are
Our store address is: https://popgoodz.net. We collect your information during the checkout process on our store.
What data we collect and why we collect it
During your visit on our site and use our service, we will track:
- Products you have viewed: we will use this to, for example, show you products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we use your shipping information to: (1) estimate shipping before you place an order, and (2) send you the order
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We will use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for one year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and assist you with your orders.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us deliver your orders and provide store services to you. This including your shipping information that we share with our fulfillment partners who ship our products to your provided address; and your payment information that collected and processed by payment processors in accordance with their privacy policies.
We process payments through third party payment processors: Stripe and PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be securely passed to Stripe or PayPal, depending on which payment method you choose, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.